Released on 02 March 2022
What's new in Gaea 1.3?
This our largest update to date, as well as our Long Term Support (LTS) version.
For a glimpse of all the major features and improvements, see the Gaea 1.3 release blog post.
Please read the Breaking Changes section in the blog post before trying this build with any existing projects.
See the complete changelog here.
Changes in 188.8.131.52
- FIX: Thermal Erosion could produce artifacts in rare cases.
- FIX: Fluvial and MicroErosion had incorrect height.
- FIX: Selecting Curve node would invalidate child nodes.
- FIX: Crash when duplicating partially selected items.
- FIX: Could not paste when switching to a blank graph.
- FIX: Pasting multiple times would corrupt the graph.
- FIX: Minor housekeeping fixes.