The documentation is being updated. There may be incomplete sections.
Released on 02 July 2020
Important update with several bug fixes, stability improvements, and minor enhancements to nodes. Recommended patch.
- Random selection button for SatMap Editor.
- Notification when Underlay is missing.
- Shift+Drop Chokepoint does not reprocess children.
- Canyonizer is now marked as a heavy node, gets more loops.
- Lakes processing improved.
- Range node gets new Chaos option.
- Addressed several situations where a crash could occur.
- License key would not load on Splash screen.
- Island editor could crash on re-edit.
- Node's Show As option would not refresh.
- Cache export message box could block UI.
- File thumbnail would not save.
- Incremental save could crash if filename was too short.
- 2D view would not resize when 3D window is floating.
- Gaea would forget last used path.
- Several minor stability issues addressed.