The documentation is being updated. There may be incomplete sections.
Released on 06 July 2018
This is a major build that introduces Directed Erosion. Please see https://medium.com/quadspinner for details.
- Directed Erosion (Phase 1) is now available!
- Refresh toolbar button to force a refresh of all nodes.
- Improved default lighting settings.
- Color nodes will auto connect both ports when dropped on a node.
- Filename would not change in the titlebar (regression).
- Build Manager properly recognizes Save Output as exportable.
- Radial Gradient is 10x faster.
- Progress bar would freeze upon completion.
- Build dialog would mistakenly state nodes as waiting.
- Several memory issues and other performance bug fixes.
- The Erosion node may crash on certain PCs. We're investigating this issue.
- Biome may show some unnecessary noise.
- SatMaps does not have a dedicated preview interface, yet. Expect it in the next build.
- Some elements in the startup screen are disabled by design. They will become active in the next build.
- Some users get a crash on adding a node. Please use the drag-drop toolbox in the Graph instead while we investigate and fix this issue.
- Due to structural changes in the file format, old files may not fully work with this new build.