The documentation is being updated. There may be incomplete sections.
Released on 29 June 2018
This is a major build that introduces the Build Manager. Please see https://medium.com/quadspinner for details.
- Build Manager (see blog post for details)
- Preferences updated
- Filename would not change in the titlebar
- Water would toggle when toggling skybox
- Breaker optional output was inverted
- Output node was not working in some instances
- Big node port hit-areas reorganized to avoid mis-clicks
- Several memory issues and other performance bug fixes
- The Erosion node may crash on certain PCs. We’re investigating this issue.
- Biome may show some unnecessary noise.
- SatMaps does not have a dedicated preview interface, yet. Expect it in the next build.
- Some elements in the startup screen are disabled by design. They will become active in the next build.
- Some users get a crash on adding a node. Please use the drag-drop toolbox in the Graph instead while we investigate and fix this issue.
- Due to structural changes in the file format, old files may not fully work with this new build.