The documentation is being updated. There may be incomplete sections.
Released on 22 June 2018
This is a major build with several key changes. Please see https://medium.com/quadspinner for details.
- Major UI overhaul.
- New Large Node style for Graph (optional, in Preferences)
- New visual feedback system in Graph.
- Toolbox can now toggle between Grid and List views (see Preferences)
- All the tabs have been moved to the new toolbar as popups.
- Output now supports .RAW float format.
- Output now automatically recognizes color vs grayscale output.
- Several bug and memory leak fixes.
- Minor performance improvements.
- The Erosion node may crash on certain PCs. We’re investigating this issue.
- Biome may show some unnecessary noise.
- SatMaps does not have a dedicated preview interface, yet. Expect it in the next build.
- Some elements in the startup screen are disabled by design. They will become active in the next build.
- Due to structural changes in the file format, old files may not fully work with this new build.